Updated: July 22nd, 2016
All Goindee users (both paid & free) are bound to the following terms:
Certain words or phrases are used throughout this document. The definitions below are for purposes of clarity, and no definition should be considered binding.
"Agreement" refers to this User Agreement.
Goindee, LLC. is the company that owns Goindee. Use of "Goindee" or "Goindee.com" refers to this company, or the service we provide.
"Service" includes all services we provide through Goindee.
"Artist," or "Band," refers to a performing artist, whether that artist is a group or single individuals.
"Fan" refers to a person attending a show or following a venue or artist, whether or not they pay for the Artist’s services, or compensate the Venue or Host in any way.
"Site" refers to our website, Goindee.com.
"User" refers to anyone using this Site.
"You" refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement.
Payment & Fees: Price(s) are posted on the home page of Goindee as well as on the "Pricing" page of the site. Prices are subject to change without written notices to un-subscribed users. Goindee reserves the right to change & alter prices as needed.
- User Eligibility
- In order to use our Service, you must meet a number of conditions, including but not limited to:
- You must not be in violation of any embargoes, export controls, or other laws of the United States or other countries having jurisdiction over this Agreement, Goindee, LLC. (the company that owns Goindee, and hereinafter referred to as Goindee), and yourself. For example, if a US government agency prohibits conducting financial transactions with nationals, residents, or banks of your country, you must not use our Service.
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter into any contract on the site.
- You must, if signing-up on behalf of a person or persons other than yourself (such as a company or band), be authorized by all such persons to create the Goindee account and bind them to any agreements into which you may represent yourself as entering on their behalf.
- You must provide us with personal information, payment information, and other information that we deem necessary to provide you with our Service.
- Users must properly report all income as required by the Internal Revenue Service and any other governmental entity that may require it. You acknowledge that Goindee is not required to conduct your record-keeping for you or to report any income information to the tax authorities.
- Refunds or Cancellations: Goindee will issue a pro-rated refund amount (remaining days in the current calendar month divided by the paid amount by the user for the current calendar month) not more than than the total amount the user has paid for the current calendar month for which the refund was requested.
- Limited Liability
The decision to meet in person, or exchange any information including physical addresses or contact information, is a decision between artists and venues and/or promoters/booking agents. Goindee assumes no liability for property theft, damage or personal injury. Users are expected to have home or other appropriate insurance coverage. Further, we shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from use of our site.
Artists & fans agree to mediation for any disagreements that cannot be resolved with our help. The losing party will pay mediation charges.
- Legal Stuff
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding use of our Site. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of our policies and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- Intellectual Property
Your use of our Site does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark or trademark owner. Our Site is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Site is strictly prohibited.
- Similar to the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act), United States law—specifically Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act—creates a defense for us for the actions of third parties in regards to any defamatory content posted on our website, including individuals who may impersonate others. Although we are not liable for defamatory words posted on our website by our users even if given notice, we do prohibit defamation and impersonation under this Agreement and we will, if we believe the situation warrants it, take action against the offending User. Please contact us if any of our users have posted anything that you believe is defamatory.
- In cases where we believe there is ambiguity as to the lawfulness of a user’s actions, we may require proof of a court order from a United States court, or court from another country whose laws we believe comply with the United States Constitution declaring that the complained-about speech is unlawful. Note that nothing in this section should be construed as a promise to respond to such court orders or complaints about defamation, and this is not a waiver of our legal protection against third party speech, and we take these measures solely on a voluntary basis to maintain the quality of our Service.
- Our site may contain links to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. We have no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third-party websites. As such, you access any such third-party websites at your own risk.
- Our site may contain errors and we cannot guarantee specific results or protection from harm for Goindee users.
- General Stuff
- Our policies shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in the United States, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to conflict of law principles. Should any part of our policies be held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any provision of our User Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision, nor of the right to enforce such provision.